Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow

Up for review today is Benefit's new liquid foundation. 




 Benefit | Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow | Brightening Makeup
US $34

The details:
  • Brightening make-up
  • Oil-free
  • SPF 25
  • PA +++ protection
  • hydrating benefits
  • Available in 9 shades

    My thoughts:
Love it, would be an understatement! Benefit is a brand I've never bought from before, and it was thanks to COVERmagazine that I got to try this product. After trying this, I would gladly dispose of all my liquid foundation, and just use this. This is really good for light to medium coverage, and has light diffusing properties. Usually, when a foundation is labelled is brightening, its mainly filled with glitter. This one instead, provides a natural finish.  

As for the brightening, it lives up to the label. It really does brighten your skin, and makes you look fresher. The SPF and the PA are a bonus. Moreover, this foundation isn't thick, it's quite creamy and hydrating. 

Overall, a must-buy! 

1 comment:

  1. Btw, I received the shade 'Champagne'. At first, I thought it was too light for my skin tone, but eventually, it blended in really well!

    ReplyDelete