Friday, March 2, 2012

MAC Lipstick | Innocence, Beware!

Thanks COVERmagazine! I received these MAC products from them for review, and instead of the usual, I decided to have a little fun and do a photoshoot! You can see the effects on the model. I'll also post up reviews of each product individually.

Special thanks to Karishma and Shivani for being part of the madness! 

 
Items I received: 

MAC 

Vera Pearlmatte Face Powder | Flower Fantasy | US $28
Tendertone Lip Balm | Hot 'n' Saucy | US $15
Shop MAC Lipstick | Innocence, Beware! (Cremesheen) | US $14.50
Crushed Metallic Pigment | Aloha | US $34

Check out my reviews for the products here:

Day 1:
Today, I'll review the SHOP MAC Lipstick (Innocence, Beware! Cremesheen)





 


A before shot. 



All-ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment