Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MAC Vera Pearlmatte Face Powder

Check on the lipstick and the pigment.
MAC 
Vera Pearlmatte Face Powder | Flower Fantasy | US $28
Tendertone Lip Balm | Hot 'n' Saucy | US $15
Shop MAC Lipstick | Innocence, Beware! (Cremesheen) | US $14.50
Crushed Metallic Pigment | Aloha | US $34
Day 3:
Vera Pearlmatte Face Powder

 Available in 2 shades!

Flower Fantasy

Sunday Afternoon

I received the shade in Flower Fantasy for review. 

Just judging by the swatch, Flower Fantasy looks more of a warm shade and Sunday Afternoon looks more of a cool shade. For darker complexions, I'd say the Flower Fantasy would be a better choice. There's a healthier glow of blush in it, and it won't be too pink-y.  For fairer skin tones, you could pull off the Sunday Afternoon giving your cheeks a pink glow. 



Overall, I'd say this is an average buy. 

It's a good blush + highlighter, but I'm not a total fan of the product.  I say so because it's not something unique. It doesn't give you the "I have to get this" effect. Maybe if there was gold dust on it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment